One of the most competitively priced units in the market.
Prices for a complete Split system (Outdoor/Indoor/Wired Controller) start at under £750.
Add Haier’s new stylish front and back return fascias for under £90 for both.
Why buy the Haier Slim Ducted unit?
• It is the market’s slimmest ducted unit at 185mm for all models 3.5kW to 7kW (Split) and 1.5kW to 7kW (MRV) which is at least 10% narrower than competitors
Only 190mm in height with Haier’s stylish fascia fitted
• The unit also offers the smallest chassis depth of 420mm which in most cases is 200mm less than other competitors
• Very quiet in operation as little as 19dBA
• New stylish fascia is unobtrusive when installed in a ceiling void or bulkhead.
• The panel has louvres with an up and down swing which enables complete air distribution throughout the entire space
• Fascia shows the operating temperature of the unit at a glance
• Indoor unit can be installed with or without an air duct return dependent on the application required and either bottom air or rear air return
• Offered with or without a drain pump and comes with either a right or left drain option.
• ESP requirement can be selected via the controller from 0Pa up to 30Pa
• Energy efficient with SCOP of 4 and energy label of A+
• Can be connected to the Haier 3, 4, and 5 port Multi systems which offer smaller outdoor footprints and longer pipe runs.
In addition to this, as with all Haier equipment, they meet the criteria for Eurovent certification and come with a 6-year warranty.